You voted yes.
-1% of people also voted yes.
101% of people voted no.
You voted no.
-1% of people also voted no.
101% of people voted yes.

I love cock

Today I looked out my bedroom window and saw my super hot All-State Safety neighbour jacking off to my facebook. His dick was 13 inches. I know that because I snuck over there and measured, right after we fucked for 4 hours with his parents in the next room. My life is ho

Only nine inches long? And you’re sure you’re all the way hard?

9202513336 hos should text bros

gave my first bj today im 5 mlih

I broke my record of number of cocks at once. 1 in each hand, 2 in my mouth, 1 in my pussy, and 1 in my ass. A total of 6. Then I went home and had wild sex with my Bf. I can’t believe he didn’t notice all the cum all over me. MLIH

friend showed me this site, and it’s fucking stupid, pathetic and nasty. 95% of the idiots on here are virgin guys jacking off all day in their moms house with no lifes. the other 5% is fat nasty women who wish this would happen to them. fuck you all.

Today, i gave my boyfriends best friend head, he ate me out and fingered me. My boyfriend specifically said not to even talk to this guy and especially not to hookup with him, this was also the first time meeting him. AND the best friend knows that my boyfriend doesnt want him talking to my MLIH and so is his